Here I am on my way back home and the last thing I feel is homesick. What just happened? Disoriented, overwhelmed, nostalgic, I can barely contain myself as a multitude of feelings launch at me all at once. I pulled the plug on routine and found myself in the middle of virgin Himalayas.
- · Walked the ramp with the CEO of my company & almost toppled off!
- · Went backpacking across Europe with my awesome grandmother
- · Walked through the Old English streets of Oxford
- · Knocked upon Shakespeare’s door
- · Randomly stripped on an English beach just to flaunt a bikini me (much to the horror of my granny)
- · Sung my favourite song before a big crowd, band et al
- · Climbed down a raging waterfall, thrice!
- · Got drunk and vandalized an empty mall
- · Exploited karaoke bars across the city till they got bored of me and Dido
- · Went on a nocturnal trek and slept like a hippie in ancient caves
- · Ran the Dream Run 5 days after my first OT experience
- · Ran the Monsoon marathon and bumped into cows while at it!
- · Sported a different eye colour
- · Finally played paint ball and discovered I sucked at it. I still love paint ball!
- · Learnt belly dancing
- · Pulled off a head stand and lived to tell the tale
- · Baked a cake and dunked it in a rainbow
- · Attempted learning the Hula Hoop as a birthday gift to myself but it just wouldn’t stay 😛
- · Played board games with a bunch of strangers at Carters
- · Experienced my first concert – Avicii @Sunburn Arena
- · Cycled through the streets of South Bombay all night long
- · Randomly took off to Chennai
- · Randomly took off to Agra
- · Randomly took off to Dubai
- · Caught a falling star
A crazy idea inside of my head
A blurred dream that lightens up the dark of my mind
A song that soothes my soul
An embrace that holds me to the end of the world
A hope that I pine on like dear life
A surreal reality braved by my faith
A savior who saves me from my inconsolable self
A word that fills my void with meaning
A kiss that breathes life into me
A fire that sets me ablaze in its sweet glory
A force that braces my imperfections
A voice that breaks the walls of cynicism
A wish that’s lost in the night sky
A tragic hope that finds me waiting by the gates of my reality
A pulse that races through my veins
A dagger that pierces my very being
A beautiful piece of my imagination
Are you Quantifying Dumbness? You must be from Planet Stupid!
So yesterday J spoke things of great magnitude. We ‘aah’ed and ‘oooh’ed, put J on a pedestal, held him/her (gender censored) in good regards for a magnanimous personality.
But then he/she goes and spoils it all by saying something stupid like, ‘You’re so Dumb.’ So there you go, J stands for Judgmental. (more…)